SFA and SPFL appeal to Fifa over Celtic's move for John Guidetti

RLACML

Celtic the club that donate thousands to the Poppy appeal each year? (more than Derby) clearly a scummy club.

Heres what the fans think, again clearly scummy fans

http://forum.celtictalk.org/topic/17365-celtic-football-club-poppy-statement/

Also the club are working on the small minority, I'm sure you know who they are, The Green Brigade, do a Google search on bannings and arrests and you will see loads of articles from various dates over the last few years.

It's the minority which give Celtic a bad name which is ridiculous, that's like me saying all religious people are suicide bombers.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They applied for an extension before the time which was granted, they started uploading the files to FIFA before midnight but the last one went through just after midnight.

FIFA's automatic system failed the transfer but when FIFA look at it they will accept it.

If rules have been broken they won't approve the transfer, no problems with me, rules are rules.

The application for an extension wasn't with FIFA though was it? The article mentioned them asking for an extension with the Scottish body which had an 11:00pm cutoff, not with FIFA and their midnight cut off. If they didn't apply for that extension on that side it could be an issue.

The application for an extension wasn't with FIFA though was it? The article mentioned them asking for an extension with the Scottish body which had an 11:00pm cutoff, not with FIFA and their midnight cut off. If they didn't apply for that extension on that side it could be an issue.

I have no idea on the times and who the extension was with other than the final page went through after midnight, another article on the Daily Record I think goes into it a bit more.

Like I say if it's against the rules it won't go through, I know this has been brought up because of the Warsaw thing but both UEFA and the Court for Arbitration of Sport both refused their appeal, wasn't just down to UEFA favouring Celtic as was mentioned.

I have no idea on the times and who the extension was with other than the final page went through after midnight, another article on the Daily Record I think goes into it a bit more.

Like I say if it's against the rules it won't go through, I know this has been brought up because of the Warsaw thing but both UEFA and the Court for Arbitration of Sport both refused their appeal, wasn't just down to UEFA favouring Celtic as was mentioned.

To be completely honest I really hope it does go through, football should come before the paperwork, but with it being Celtic after the whole Legia situation, it is a bit funny.

If the extension was with FIFA, this would never have been brought up.

Ultimately though, how amateur would a club need to be to not get their paperwork done right though...

Archived