Ghosts

ladyram

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incorrect, ghosts are a figment of your imagination.

No aliens either, before you start either

Ya see? You're wrong again cos ghosts are there, you just haven't seen one.

Hang on it's a big old universe out there....... there must be summat alive out there

Didn't say there wasn't anything living out there, just not aliens. I do believe there is some kind of life out there just not aliens

Ya see? You're wrong again cos ghosts are there, you just haven't seen one.

I'm not wrong and you have never seen one either, if you have like I say it's just a figment of your imagination or you were just pissed

In traditional belief and fiction, a ghost (sometimes known as a spectre (British English) or specter (American English), phantom, apparition or spook) is the soul or spirit of a dead person or animal that can appear, in visible form or other manifestation, to the living. Descriptions of the apparition of ghosts vary widely from an invisible presence to translucent or barely visible wispy shapes, to realistic, lifelike visions. The deliberate attempt to contact the spirit of a deceased person is known as necromancy, or in spiritism as a s

Hang on it's a big old universe out there....... there must be summat alive out there

It is a big old universe, but 'must' is the wrong word. "Highly probable with a vanishingly small chance that there isn't" doesn't have the same ring to it.

As far as ghosts, and the whole idea of any form of existence / life after death, well, that's an idea just designed to stop people going nuts.

"No such place as Silicon Heaven? But where do all the calculators go?"

I'm not wrong and you have never seen one either, if you have like I say it's just a figment of your imagination or you were just pissed

Kin ell, you're making a habit of being wrong now. Behave.

Didn't say there wasn't anything living out there, just not aliens. I do believe there is some kind of life out there just not aliens

Any 'Life, Jim, but not as we know it' is, by definition, alien.

Kin ell, you're making a habit of being wrong now. Behave.

Prove it, go take a picture of a ghost and I will believe you, until then...

"3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121205194057/simpsons/images/e/e9/Nelson_Ha-Ha" alt="Nelson_Ha-Ha">

Any 'Life, Jim, but not as we know it' is, by definition, alien.

Stop it with the definitions, I'm talking UFO's and beaming people up, probing them and dropping them back off to earth naked running to the American media

Archived