Tickets information for Reading cup game

DEL

Does it even matter how much money the club made? I don't pay to watch our balance sheet for 90 minutes. Never understood why people are so bothered about how much money the club is making.

Good on them for making it affordable for all.

Plus the home advantage (granted the atmosphere wasn't great, but still better than if we'd have had 10k rattling around) probably won us the difference and more in prize money.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does it even matter how much money the club made? I don't pay to watch our balance sheet for 90 minutes. Never understood why people are so bothered about how much money the club is making.

I see from your Icon that you might "want to be adored". I am glad you don't want a role in business or finance.

I see from your Icon that you might "want to be adored". I am glad you don't want a role in business or finance.

I work in finance myself duck. 5 days of it a week is enough. Just seems a bit odd to me that people seem to care as much or more about how much money we make or lose than what goes off on the pitch. Personally, i'm glad it was a fiver rather than a tenner and if that wasn't the case I probably wouldn't have bothered going.

I see from yours that you want to lose your finger ends.

Archived