England cricket tour of the West Indies 2015

eddie

Has anyone on here been to the West Indies for de cricket?

It's just been announced that England are going to be playing 3 test matches over there in April and May next year, and me and the Memsahib fancy going over for one of the games.

Antigua, April 13-17

Grenada April 21-25

Barbados May 1-5

The Grenada one looks particularly attractive as far as dates are concerned, with just Millwall away being the only Derby match we'd miss, plus we would also be able to get over to Dublin for the ODI against Ireland on May 8 without rushing around like mad things too much.

Am I right in assuming that the best way of travelling over would be on the 'official' Barmy Army / Thomson Sport package?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say so if you can afford it. You might get to see some of the players out and about, too especially if there are trips hosted by a former player. I went to Jamaica 20-odd years ago and it was great (though don't imagine the banter will always be friendly!). Our trip was organised by an individual who took our money and then organised everything over there. Chaotic but unforgettable!

Has anyone on here been to the West Indies for de cricket?

It's just been announced that England are going to be playing 3 test matches over there in April and May next year, and me and the Memsahib fancy going over for one of the games.

Antigua, April 13-17

Grenada April 21-25

Barbados May 1-5

The Grenada one looks particularly attractive as far as dates are concerned, with just Millwall away being the only Derby match we'd miss, plus we would also be able to get over to Dublin for the ODI against Ireland on May 8 without rushing around like mad things too much.

Am I right in assuming that the best way of travelling over would be on the 'official' Barmy Army / Thomson Sport package?

I am going. You are a bit behind the play as it were, many internal flights and accom is gone.

You absolutely WOULDN'T be better going with the Barmy Army, many of them are up their harris and will charge you loads where they want to go. It is all a bit forced fun which i imagine you would hate. There will be England fans everywhere and you will meet people as you go. We have got flights, internal flights and  two weeks accom for

I am going. You are a bit behind the play as it were, many internal flights and accom is gone.

You absolutely WOULDN'T be better going with the Barmy Army, many of them are up their harris and will charge you loads where they want to go. It is all a bit forced fun which i imagine you would hate. There will be England fans everywhere and you will meet people as you go. We have got flights, internal flights and  two weeks accom for

Archived