• Created
  • Last Reply

Morocco

Correct!

Y-Dog - 11

Oakwood Gap Tooth - 3

T-Dog - 4

Shuff - 2

LAST QUESTION - and last one cos most of you have chuffed off for the FL show. Such boys. 

All of Spain's goals at the 2010 WC were scored by players from which club?

Yay! It's all over x

Y-Dog - 11

Oakwood Gap Tooth - 3

T-Dog - 5

Shuff - 2

YORKIE IS THE WINNER!

Good work, enjoyable as always, love you all x

Well done all. Congrats Yorkshire on the win. Thanks Lou, good quiz. Your welcome in the Oakwood "gateway to the posh chad" centre anytime. And remember, we have a birds, a true sign of class.

Well done all. Congrats Yorkshire on the win. Thanks Lou, good quiz. Your welcome in the Oakwood "gateway to the posh chad" centre anytime. And remember, we have a birds, a true sign of class.

We have a Birds!! Slap bang in Chad village!! Or maybe you dont know cos you circumvent round Spondon and down the A52 to get to town. Which would be wise as you'll usually get your rims poached when you stop for the lights round our way. Aaaaahhhhh, love my people x

We have a Birds!! Slap bang in Chad village!! Or maybe you dont know cos you circumvent round Spondon and down the A52 to get to town. Which would be wise as you'll usually get your rims poached when you stop for the lights round our way. Aaaaahhhhh, love my people x

Those road works near the traffic lights have done me. Whilst changing my cd, I'd been jacked up, wheels off and left on my axel. Had a tesco Sarnie to keep me going as the emergency services were to scared to attend. And what happened to the Peregrine? Only got the Bank left now!

Archived