Sheff Weds Lower Tier?

Philmycock

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope our fans behave ourselves in the lower tier. I was talking to a Rotherham fan and his young son on the train to Sheffield after the game and he said some Derby lad had been a dick  to him and his son.. Come on lads, lets have a good time but not take it too far like the scum leeds did.. Thats what I'm worried about (I'm in the bottom tier, going on my own to an away match for the first time) *scared face*

I hope our fans behave ourselves in the lower tier. I was talking to a Rotherham fan and his young son on the train to Sheffield after the game and he said some Derby lad had been a dick  to him and his son.. Come on lads, lets have a good time but not take it too far like the scum leeds did.. Thats what I'm worried about (I'm in the bottom tier, going on my own to an away match for the first time) *scared face*

I do that all the time, everyone looks at you weird. I found that drinking two pints before kick off works wonders for anxiety and you'll be singing along in no time. Enjoy!

would like to think we don't have fans capable of doing what that leeds fan did. but anyway good look ^_^

Archived