Fan Number/Password Issue

Mills_DCFC

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot my password to my Fan ID to get tickets etc. I did the reset password process and when I tried to confirm a new password it wouldnt let me click OK.

Has anyone else had this issue??

It took two attempts for me to reset the password. Keep trying, if not, phone the ticket office, or if you have twitter go through that, they're pretty quick to respond usually. 

I had similar.

I logged right out, cleared any cookies and started again. No problem second time, bought my Wendies tickets, assigned one to the Memsahib, job done.

What about Carlisle Eddie you going or not? I had a problem get online few weeks ago but all sorted in few hours later. ;)

What about Carlisle Eddie you going or not? I had a problem get online few weeks ago but all sorted in few hours later. ;)

No, business commitments unfortunately mean that we have had to abandon plans to go and take photographs of the road sign to Cockermouth. It would have been nice to go and see the 'other' River Derwent too.

your default password is now your postcode . oh and remember sometime ago they put a 100 before all the numbers so if your number was 12345 it will now be 10012345 this one confused me no end last year ..

Its been like that for 5 years - how come you never noticed until last year?

Archived