The official cheese appreciation thread

Day

Isn't cheese brilliant? I love cheese, I love cheese that much I think I could have a relationship with a block of cheddar cheese.

I have cheese on my chips, beans, egg fried rice, toast, crispy pancakes, hash browns, sausages just about anything I will add cheese to.

I'm not into the fancy snobby cheeses like stilton or knobcheese, I'm a basic cheddar man although I do love abit of Red Leicester now and again.

I also love cheese flavoured food, crisps, cheesy sticks, cheese strings, baby bells.

Does anyone love cheese as well?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Frogg - it's yummy ! you do have to wear a pegg on your nose tho i love all the special cheese's off the deli counter - i will try any - i love the french ones. - but you ca't beat a bit of strong cheddar and some home made pickled onions.

Nah Boycie - don't like them - the only shop one's i will eat are Garners - just like homemade ones - loved em since i was a little girl - i had a party when i was 6 with a big cake and all the trimmings - and all i wanted were the pickled onions - easy to please me.

Originally posted by vicky-27;25548

Nah Boycie - don't like them - the only shop one's i will eat are Garners - just like homemade ones - loved em since i was a little girl - i had a party when i was 6 with a big cake and all the trimmings - and all i wanted were the pickled onions - easy to please me.

bet you had to use a whole ration book for that little feast didn't ya lol

Archived