Brazil v Croatia

-JW-

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Croatia have been good in the second half. Brazil haven't tested the GK at all - I didn't see a goal coming to be honest.

Great penalty decision for FIFA, who absolutely need Brazil to go very far to justify their decision to give them the World Cup.

Don't be fooled at all, the referees are going to be very lenient towards Brazil throughout the tournament.

Cannot agree with your last 2 paragraphs at all.

Totally agree never a penalty, ref sees it once, we see it a hundred times over different angles. To suggest one dubious penalty is because FIFA said so is wrong in my own opinion.

Croatia have been good in the second half. Brazil haven't tested the GK at all - I didn't see a goal coming to be honest.

Great penalty decision for FIFA, who absolutely need Brazil to go very far to justify their decision to give them the World Cup.

Don't be fooled at all, the referees are going to be very lenient towards Brazil throughout the tournament.

Croatia have been good and they are a good side.

1/3 was a silly short price for Brazil to win this game. 

Croatia will qualify in this group with only a poor Mexico side to offer any threat.

Referees are always favouring to host nations, this is going to be no different so don't get upset about it.

Anyone remember South Korea vs Italy? Shocking.

I think it's deliberately pre-arranged corruption. I thought that in Japan and SK, and I think that tonight.

Love all the referees who have seen every decision a few times on replays.... Sorry if I defend them to the hilt but I would love to see 'fans' take control of games and see how they referee a football game.

Love all the referees who have seen every decision a few times on replays.... Sorry if I defend them to the hilt but I would love to see 'fans' take control of games and see how they referee a football game.

I said no penalty without the replay, and red card for deliberate elbow at full speed.

The refs are pros and shouldn't get it so wrong

I said no penalty without the replay, and red card for deliberate elbow at full speed.

The refs are pros and shouldn't get it so wrong

why shouldn't they get it wrong?

Footballers are pros at this World Cup..... Your telling me they should never misplace a pass or miss an open goal? Sorry but referees make mistakes, players make mistakes. Think that's a nonsense last sentence.

Oh and the corruption card.... Wonder if it comes out in the Sunday Times....

The very best officials in the world and he's got a view from 15 yards away clear as you like and he calls that a penalty. Incompetence on an inconceivable scale or corruption? I call corruption.

why shouldn't they get it wrong?

Footballers are pros at this World Cup..... Your telling me they should never misplace a pass or miss an open goal? Sorry but referees make mistakes, players make mistakes. Think that's a nonsense last sentence.

Didn't say they shouldn't get it wrong - just not SO wrong

The penalty was obviously an act of simulation. Top referees get paid to do the job they are professional now.

Archived