who would you sign? and sell.

sage

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.... More..... Brayford.

If Sammon goes we only have Martin and Bennett, if you count Russell as a winger/striker. Could see Steve signing some young striker we've never heard of from the Dutch league for 400k as a replacement for Sammon and loan on Bennett on short loan.

No.... More..... Brayford.

If Sammon goes we only have Martin and Bennett, if you count Russell as a winger/striker. Could see Steve signing some young striker we've never heard of from the Dutch league for 400k as a replacement for Sammon and loan on Bennett on short loan.

i thought you liked brayford?

Will he be playing on the right? Giving Russell competition, if he plays in CM he won't get much of a shout in of we sign Thorne. Would be interesting to see him on the wing. Maybe McClaren will do that?

Brayford was weak. Wisdom was stronger. Wouldn't resign him at all. There's far better options both in the country and abroad.

Brayford is what we needed in the final.. He would of burst forward and gave more but Wisdom sat back and defended when QPR were sitting back and were not even in our half. I rate Brayford and I would not re-sign Wisdom

Will he be playing on the right? Giving Russell competition, if he plays in CM he won't get much of a shout in of we sign Thorne. Would be interesting to see him on the wing. Maybe McClaren will do that?

I've never liked him on the right, I think he's better in the centre driving the team forward. I remember him coming on as a sub this season in the middle and impressing me, he did well. Right before he got injured.

Agreed, of course there's better out there than Wisdom but I couldn't suggest who. But I wouldn't suggest Brayford. Plus he's pretty much caused his own destruction choosing to go to Cardiff, getting frozen out of the team, playing in the reserves for half the season then signing up to a struggling (at the time) league one club. Baffles me even more why he would choose to sign for a league one and not a championship club, Clough factor, (cough cough). Maybe his form is better now? I don't really know because I don't watch league one football, but I'd argue there's better options available.

Brayford is what we needed in the final.. He would of burst forward and gave more but Wisdom sat back and defended when QPR were sitting back and were not even in our half. I rate Brayford and I would not re-sign Wisdom

Wisdom sat back from around the half way point of this season as a very purposeful tactical decision from the coaching team.

Wisdom sat back from around the half way point of this season as a very purposeful tactical decision from the coaching team.

And it worked for some games and for others it did not and what we needed in the final was an attacking full back that could run up and down the wing and drag players out to him which would in turn open up there defence which we couldn't do. Forsyth did that but he seemed to be the only one and tactically that just isn't good enough in my opinion.

And it worked for some games and for others it did not and what we needed in the final was an attacking full back that could run up and down the wing and drag players out to him which would in turn open up there defence which we couldn't do. Forsyth did that but he seemed to be the only one and tactically that just isn't good enough in my opinion.

There's a thousand reasons we didn't win that match; Wisdom not running forward enough was pretty low down the list.

Archived