rotherham ram

sheepyderf

hi all,

i dont get to many games as i live in rotherham and have my kids most weekends, am wanting to get to a few home and away games this season and was wondering if there was anyone in my area with a car that i could go to games with. (would pay petrol money obviously)

if anyone can help pm me

cheers aiden

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the forum Sheepy, hope someone can help you with travel.

I've removed your phone number, it's safer to swap personal details by pm to people you trust than post it for everyone to see.

Originally posted by Boycie;24819

If it's like mine, you'll be dissapointed.

Even if I lived far away, like er, erm, miles away, like eeeeerm Grimsby, I would make an effort.

(sheepyderf, no offence, intended target will respond soon)

no offence taken m8, its not that i cant be bothered to make the effort, its more wanting to have someone to go with rather than an hour and a half on buses and trains on my own, then sitting in ground on my own then the same travel back on my own.

as for makin an effort, on day of release for new shirt i set off from home at 10.30am to get into derby at 1.00pm (missed a train) got shirt had to wait an hour for printing and just made the kick off for the chesterfield friendly. didn't get home till gone 8pm

Originally posted by sheepyderf;25181

no offence taken m8, its not that i cant be bothered to make the effort, its more wanting to have someone to go with rather than an hour and a half on buses and trains on my own, then sitting in ground on my own then the same travel back on my own.

as for makin an effort, on day of release for new shirt i set off from home at 10.30am to get into derby at 1.00pm (missed a train) got shirt had to wait an hour for printing and just made the kick off for the chesterfield friendly. didn't get home till gone 8pm

Don't worry, I was the intended target to Boycies comments as I havent been to Pride Park last season.

Archived