A massive well done

jimbobram

Does that include James Hanratty and Derek Bentley?

The Hillsborough disaster and cover up of police mismanagement.

Losing a football match?

Well, to be picky DNA tests around 10 years ago proved that Hanratty was actually guilty of his crimes but I'll give you the other two.

Anyway, don't take things so literally - we are football fans, we are meant to overstate the case when it comes to our club; and frankly it was an injustice in football terms!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In any normal season 85 points would be enough for the Top Two - DCFC were just unfortunate that Leicester and Burnley were both outstanding rivals - 102 points and 93 points, respectively.

It's a bummer to see that Hull only got 79 points in 2012/13 but are now in the PL, been to an FA Cup final and are in Europe next season. :angry:

Exactly where I am. Couldn't have written it better myself.

Our support on the day, the 31st minute's applause for Colin Bloomfield, the class shown by our players & boss to the winners on the day despite being so obviously devastated - it'll all stay with me. Different class Derby.

+ 1

With Watford, it ws as much what was going on behind the scenes. Udinese, maybe, but dont think they will threaten again as long as the owners run the club as they are. 

I see no reason why you shouldnt replicate Leics. In fact I think you have a far better manager. Leics have had some good fortune at times this season... more penalties than others (though fair to argue that those have to earned). They certainly didnt impress me in the way that Derby have under Mac.

Have fingers crossed that you can hold on to that squad and you get teh auto you deserve next year

Thank you mate,very kind of you to think of us. Good luck next season.

Archived