Full 90 on Rams Player Second Leg ?!?!?!?

CapeTownRams

Why have the Club not yet posted the full 90 of the second leg against Brighton on Rams Player ?! the fisrt leg was posted within 24 hrs. Here we are nearly 4 days after the second leg and no footage. Poor service.

Being an overseas fan i didnt get to see the game live and still havent seen it.

Have e-mailed the Club and tweeted John Vicars but no response.

Expected better tbh.

There are no issue with Sky rights to the footage at this stage.

Anyone have any ideas why the Club is or might be holding out ?!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I refreshed it as it wasn't there when I looked. When I refreshed it appeared under two videos that have been on there all day. As if the full 90 videos are older.

You're right Alpha, thanks. They're right there popped in under the radar. Right. Kids to bed in an hour, a few Timmy Taylors on standby and that's my evening sorted.

I've been wanting to watch for a day or two also. They'll get around to it - bigger issues to sort.  :)

I've watched it twice at home and once live.

Ah, bless you, Tivo box.

Why have the Club not yet posted the full 90 of the second leg against Brighton on Rams Player ?! the fisrt leg was posted within 24 hrs. Here we are nearly 4 days after the second leg and no footage. Poor service.

Being an overseas fan i didnt get to see the game live and still havent seen it.

Have e-mailed the Club and tweeted John Vicars but no response.

Expected better tbh.

There are no issue with Sky rights to the footage at this stage.

Anyone have any ideas why the Club is or might be holding out ?!

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/14757-play-off-semis-v-brighton-full-90-minute-downloads/

Archived