Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

Maybe we can sort out some sort of swap deal where FM Conor Sammon comes and plays for us instead of real life Conor...

In FM, Chris Martin is a donkey and Bryson is a crock, so lets not push the boundaries of reality too much.

Oh and our Great Lord Bucko is "a decent player for most League Two teams" according to all my scouts.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In FM, Chris Martin is a donkey and Bryson is a crock, so lets not push the boundaries of reality too much.

Oh and our Great Lord Bucko is "a decent player for most League Two teams" according to all my scouts.

You hiring the wrong scouts mate, he's a decent league 1 player ;)

-George Thorne

-Andre Wisdom

-Juke

-Trent Sainsbury

-Andreas Laudrup

And McGugan if we lose Bryson. In that order??

Derby are ready to pull out of the race to sign Lukas Jutkiewicz due toMiddlesbrough's demands for the player, Sky Sports understands. Derby are hoping to win the race for Jutkiewicz's signature, but have been frustrated by Middlesbrough's desire to sell him for more than the

Derby are ready to pull out of the race to sign Lukas Jutkiewicz due toMiddlesbrough's demands for the player, Sky Sports understands. Derby are hoping to win the race for Jutkiewicz's signature, but have been frustrated by Middlesbrough's desire to sell him for more than the

Can't we sign a young premier league striker on loan rather than spend 1.3 million this way. Think a permanent CB for that price would be a better investment. (To compete with Buxton and Keogh. We can sign a striker once we get promoted permanently.

I bet there's a striker no of us have ever heard of in the Dutch league we could get for half of want Middlesborough want for Lukas that would be twice as good.

I bet there's a young striker somewhere in the Sahara desert we could get for next to nothing who's better than messi

I bet there's a young striker somewhere in the Sahara desert we could get for next to nothing who's better than messi

It's a valid point. We've made it clear we aren't going to play with Middlesborough's bidding game. I can imagine we have other targets in mind, perhaps some in the Dutch league, most likely we will get a young premier league striker on loan, but who knows.

Archived