WARSOPRAMS quality guy

boyise1234

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problem with letting people i know use my customer number, As Warsopsrams will tell you.

But i was in the ticket office getting tickets for the Chelsea cup game and the fella in front of me was told that he couldn't get a ticket as he had already got one. It turned out that he had let somebody use his customer number the season before and that person had used it to get a Chelsea ticket. He wasn't happy.

I have no problem with letting people i know use my customer number, As Warsopsrams will tell you.

But i was in the ticket office getting tickets for the Chelsea cup game and the fella in front of me was told that he couldn't get a ticket as he had already got one. It turned out that he had let somebody use his customer number the season before and that person had used it to get a Chelsea ticket. He wasn't happy.

Yeah that is a bit c***ish next year I will get a away membership for sure as be like rocking horse shot next year and at least I might have a chance but I'm hoping they will do a point scheme next year cause most clubs do that now 

Archived