Play offs

valleyram

This play off lark is quite annoying , coming from scotland we would like to book flights hotels etc but I've a feeling blackpool might beat burnley on Friday and then the full thing is up in the air , it would save us a lot of hassle if we get 12 points and burnley rustle up 3 or 4 points COYR

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This play off lark is quite annoying , coming from scotland we would like to book flights hotels etc but I've a feeling blackpool might beat burnley on Friday and then the full thing is up in the air , it would save us a lot of hassle if we get 12 points and burnley rustle up 3 or 4 points COYR

Even if we get 12 points if Burnley get 4 points they might go up 2nd on goal difference.

They are already plus 4 goal difference on us at the moment.

PistoldPete2

Even if we get 12 points if Burnley get 4 points they might go up 2nd on goal difference.

That aint gong to happen : unless Burnley absolutely tonk Blackpool

12 points is 4 wins so that's at least another +4 to our goal difference.

The battle for second place is still open.

PistoldPete2

rams games aren't easy

agreed but what im saying is if we win all 4 games (unlikely) its not likely we will still lose out on goal difference- more likely that Burnley will get more than 4 points.

agreed but what im saying is if we win all 4 games (unlikely) its not likely we will still lose out on goal difference- more likely that Burnley will get more than 4 points.

In theory yes but I can't see it.

I'm hoping Blackpool do us a favour though.

I may be wrong but I would be shocked if burnley don't beat Blackpool. The seasides are having a mert of a season. If we beat them 3-1 at their place, I'm sure burnley who are more consistent than us will have nor problem getting a resounding victory.

I hope I'm wrong and Blackpool stuff them! :)

12 points is 4 wins so that's at least another +4 to our goal difference.

The battle for second place is still open.

Plus they would likely have to loose 2 games for us to go up. So their would be at least a 6 goal swing. In fact if we won 4, the draw, win and loose two, and every game was 1-0 (apart from the draw obviously), we would be better off by one goal.

I'd love to see that happen. What an end to the season that would be.

That's not fact, that's maths.

Archived