Drunk

vicky-27

Originally posted by derbydan;26138

last time i was in derby i was hammered aswell went down town with mates i hadn't seen for a while started in jimmys and it was 1.50 bottles and a quid a shot about 10 shots of tequila and 10 bottles of smirnoff ice went to zanzi cheap drinks there too so was absolutely hammered was dancing with some girl next minute i fell flat on my face in front of her decided to cut my losses and get a taxi home very drunk again lol

smooth move

i once got arrested outside walkabout for fighting. i hadnt been fighting and was smashed off my face just left bluenote, had lost my friends and ended up walking into a fight which the police had just arrived out, got cuffed and carted into the back of the van

luckily a bouncer spotted me and said i wasnt involved, and got let out witha full apology, i then went on to wake up in mickelover witha girl sleeping on her bedroom floor with all the covers, it scared the crap out of me cause i had no recollection of meeting her and it wasnt my bedroom

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I woke up with this fat girl. You are talking size 18 plus. Now I think the worst I did was actually sleep and I mean sleep with her as I dont remember or think I was capable of anything else. since then I have hatched a plot about riding the risk of this happening to any male again but thats another subject entirely! I may create a post on it .....

Very similar to BARRman but with hideous consequences.

Needless to say I have never ever ever got in that state again.

I actually told her to get out until I realised I was at her flat

Originally posted by KungFooRam;26290

I woke up with this fat girl. You are talking size 18 plus. Now I think the worst I did was actually sleep and I mean sleep with her as I dont remember or think I was capable of anything else. since then I have hatched a plot about riding the risk of this happening to any male again but thats another subject entirely! I may create a post on it .....

Very similar to BARRman but with hideous consequences.

Needless to say I have never ever ever got in that state again.

I actually told her to get out until I realised I was at her flat

mate ive been in that situation too, i didnt realise till i fell out of bed cause there was no room on the single bed in uni accomodation

not good, what is worse is then her seeing you, and you not noticing, and her friends start mouthing off at you for supposedly being horrible. i mean its not like i promised to call her, cause leaving when there asleep makes life so much more simpler

Archived