Drunk

vicky-27

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I was dared to open a new bottle of champagne and pretend to be a F1 winner and spray the next table with all the contents.

Well we thought it was funny, but the other table didn't see the funny side. Ended up with some nose to nose stand off action, well I was swaying back and forward a bit.

The vicar said it ruined the wake, but hayho.

Originally posted by derbydan;25917

quite a few bad bad thimgs when drunk lol

Are you talking about the time you inserted a stick of blackpool rock up your pooper shoot whilst stood naked on the bar?

Originally posted by Forgivum!;26020

I wore a traffic cone onmi bonce and marched up the M1 middle lane singin I'm Forest til I die !

Adsunk about 14 John Smiths !

Must of been pissed to sing that....

You were lucky they didnt put you in one of your cosy forest straight jackets and into your padded cell.

nah no rock for me exit only i'm afraid

i dont really remember one night out in derby but apparentley i was walking through the centre of town ( i say walked it was more like 2 mates holding me up) about 9 at night been out since lunch time and was very drunk and decided to start shouting anal fisting at every1 we went passed including the plod they got me in a taxi and i woke up the next morning on my mums driveway the next morning with a banging head

last time i was in derby i was hammered aswell went down town with mates i hadn't seen for a while started in jimmys and it was 1.50 bottles and a quid a shot about 10 shots of tequila and 10 bottles of smirnoff ice went to zanzi cheap drinks there too so was absolutely hammered was dancing with some girl next minute i fell flat on my face in front of her decided to cut my losses and get a taxi home very drunk again lol

Archived