Mock The Week

Day

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks daveo, boyle interacted well and had a cutting edge to the show which no-one else has, and i would love to see dara o brian actually be a panelist instead of the guy that runs it and please can they kick off andy parsons, tbh cancer is funnier than him

thanks daveo, boyle interacted well and had a cutting edge to the show which no-one else has, and i would love to see dara o brian actually be a panelist instead of the guy that runs it and please can they kick off andy parsons, tbh cancer is funnier than him

wrong,wrong,wrong.

Andy Parsons makes me smile 1 or 2 times in a whole series of Mock The Week, Frankie Boyle has had me in stitches in every episode, he's even reduced my missus to tears on occasions.

His autobiography is a very good read, was a geek as a kid, fell into drink and drugs, pulled himself round and now a family man. He hates tv and would prefer to write books, he even writes for several comedians, as I recall his written stuff for Jimmy Carr. He's a highly talented comedian and whilst he's not everyones cuppa tea the fact his book was a sell out, all his live shows are says he has alot of fans out there.

I think he's bloody hilarious and we have tickets to see him live in October and I can't wait.

Andy Parsons makes me smile 1 or 2 times in a whole series of Mock The Week, Frankie Boyle has had me in stitches in every episode, he's even reduced my missus to tears on occasions.

His autobiography is a very good read, was a geek as a kid, fell into drink and drugs, pulled himself round and now a family man. He hates tv and would prefer to write books, he even writes for several comedians, as I recall his written stuff for Jimmy Carr. He's a highly talented comedian and whilst he's not everyones cuppa tea the fact his book was a sell out, all his live shows are says he has alot of fans out there.

I think he's bloody hilarious and we have tickets to see him live in October and I can't wait.

i alost believed you for a second :D

Smells abit fishy in there but it's an alright venue. Anyhow Victor what's Frankie done to you since Christmas?

Took a look back into the DCFC Fans archives for his book thread and found this.........

he is good,takes things too far though for my liking.Much better than that freak russell howard.

http://www.dcfcfans.uk/showthread.php?t=2033&highlight=frankie+boyle&page=2

I agree he does go a tad bit to far at times but thats his style, says what other comedians wouldn't because of all this political correctness crap. That's why I liked Mock The Week as it was different, Have I got news for you, 8 out of 10 cats etc. etc. are all pretty much the same, now Frankie has gone Mock The Week is just another run of the mill comedy.

Slightly off topic, just bought Outnumbered series 1 & 2 with Hugh Dennis, well worth a watch if you haven't seen any, think it's starting on Dave or UK Gold soon I've seen.

I love how Frankie called his latest tour "I would happily punch every one of you in the face".

Andy Parsons is a bit like an uncle. Usually he bowls wide with everyone smiling politely and awkwardly. Though other times he is hilarious.

Archived