Radio Derby DAB at last

kinza

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can get it on car audio(brilliant) never lost signal yet, the best though are the tiny ones, great to have in yer pocket at the footy.

I always lose the signal on Ashbourne Rd at the junction with Uttoxeter old Rd and by the Cockpit. But apart from that it's great.

First transmitter will be in Quarndon but then they'll add more at a later date to cover parts of Derbyshire and East Staffordshire.

Pretty **** how it doesn't cover a wider part of the country, if not all. Stupid how they have to stop broadcasting online at 1500 due to Rams Player.

WE PAY OUR TV/RADIO LICENCE!

First transmitter will be in Quarndon but then they'll add more at a later date to cover parts of Derbyshire and East Staffordshire.

Pretty **** how it doesn't cover a wider part of the country, if not all. Stupid how they have to stop broadcasting online at 1500 due to Rams Player.

WE PAY OUR TV/RADIO LICENCE!

But BBC don't pay to broadcast local league games on the internet, but hire out their commentators to do it for others.

As I live in the Peak District a DAB signal is about as useful as a chocolate fire guard!!! Me thinks they will not build any extra transmitters to resolve this problem....

But listening to Five live or Talksport in digital is amazing compared to MW....

Can anybody explain why we can't listen to Derby games over the Tinternet?? Now that's frustrating!!! :angry:

As I live in the Peak District a DAB signal is about as useful as a chocolate fire guard!!! Me thinks they will not build any extra transmitters to resolve this problem....

But listening to Five live or Talksport in digital is amazing compared to MW....

Can anybody explain why we can't listen to Derby games over the Tinternet?? Now that's frustrating!!! :angry:

Because Ramsplayer have the rights, unfortunately.

Never quite understood people that listened to the radio while at a game.

I always listen to TMS when I'm at de cricket

Archived