George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they build the statue of him or do we have to pay for that as well??

Hey L1ghter, what do you reckon to that story posted above about WBA chasing Bryson...? I wonder if you have any inside info about that?

Poster on The Rams  has just come up with an article indicating   some sort of swap deal involving Bryson.

No time to put up the link. Leave someone more expert to do that   But oh ****.........................

Poster on The Rams  has just come up with an article indicating   some sort of swap deal involving Bryson.

No time to put up the link. Leave someone more expert to do that   But oh ****.........................

Don't even bother, it's a load of shite

This falls apart as soon as the writer refers to WBA as an "established top-flight club".

I did read somewhere that they are 11th most established. There are only 10 teams left that were in the premier league when West Brom were last promoted. The top seven , Sunderland, Stoke & Aston Villa. Found that surprising

In Russia 2018, Thorne scored the winning goal for England in the final. They beat France 2-1, and had to come from a goal down after Spurs Centre Back Jamaal Lascelles headed into his own net. Derby man Thorne was luckily on hand to spare his blushes

:lol:

I hope you have disinfected - you can catch foot in mouth disease on there.

Oops - too late.

No experience, no references for a CV, no idea what I'm doing in any workplace. I can't even get an interview, let alone impress anyone at an interview.

But enough about my non-existent professional life.

When I was out of work I cycled around a local trading estate knocked on doors and eventually got work this has worked 3 times for me sh** jobs but they payed the bills I now run my own business.Never be an Alan Sugar but doing OK.JUST KEEP TRYING PAL 

When I was out of work I cycled around a local trading estate knocked on doors and eventually got work this has worked 3 times for me sh** jobs but they payed the bills I now run my own business.Never be an Alan Sugar but doing OK.JUST KEEP TRYING PAL

THIS!!

Started in KFC at foresters on my 16th Birthday, now I run my own business, not great but I take a good wage. Don't wait for it to come to you pal because it won't!

Archived