George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how not?

here's literally what happened for me.

went into agency, overhead person infront of me asking for a job at boots(they were hiring), asked them and mentioned what i heard......nothing, they said come back in 3 weeks. went in a week later, she dismissed me, i pushed it, got a number, called it, and that very afternoon was in at 2pm filling out forms and started on the sunday after. its 8 hours/day of constant hard work but at least i can finally pay of my debt.

No experience, no references for a CV, no idea what I'm doing in any workplace. I can't even get an interview, let alone impress anyone at an interview.

But enough about my non-existent professional life.

No experience, no references for a CV, no idea what I'm doing in any workplace. I can't even get an interview, let alone impress anyone at an interview.

But enough about my non-existent professional life.

Ok time for me, ive worked before, 4 hours on a sunday for a single month.....that's all the experience i have, im now 20 and at uni, my 1 month job ended immeaditely as they terminated my provisional contact, i strongly tried not to mention this, didnt put references down, applied for 30+ jobs at other places, got no response at all, these people, was straight in, its picker packer/checking/packing work for all boots orders but am i glad i went in and got it.

Ok time for me, ive worked before, 4 hours on a sunday for a single month.....that's all the experience i have, im now 20 and at uni, my 1 month job ended immeaditely as they terminated my provisional contact, i strongly tried not to mention this, didnt put references down, applied for 30+ jobs at other places, got no response at all, these people, was straight in, its picker packer/checking/packing work for all boots orders but am i glad i went in and got it.

Yeah well, all situations are different mate. I've not worked a single day in my life. Not even during work experience week at school. Haven't got a clue how to write a CV or a cover letter. Attempted to cack-handedly apply to a million places and never had a reply from anyone.

What the hell has happened there? Why do they give a flying one if he signs for Derby or not...?

Friends of Keiran?

Yeah well, all situations are different mate. I've not worked a single day in my life. Not even during work experience week at school. Haven't got a clue how to write a CV or a cover letter. Attempted to cack-handedly apply to a million places and never had a reply from anyone.

sorry but idiot. so have i, respond to that pm, these people dont care long as you turn up and perform to standards.

Archived