George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The John Eustace is the funniest parody account on Twitter. There was a Jake Buxton parody once and he was just being offensive to Forest fans. Bucko himself said it wasn't him and said something along the lines of "If you're going to make a parody account, make it classy and funny. Not vicious." Pretty much a nod to the Eust parody, as he later favourited a tweet that Eust sent out saying "Who would be sad enough to make a parody account?"

haha i 90% believed it, i havnt a clue if the twiitter is real or not, i enjoyed reading his posts and thought that was just eustace being the funny guy ;p never heard about him from anything else ;p what is his real twitter? pm me a link?

You'd think he'd have someone who delivered his coffee to his office wouldn't you?

His secretary made me coffee when I was in there.

haha i 90% believed it, i havnt a clue if the twiitter is real or not, i enjoyed reading his posts and thought that was just eustace being the funny guy ;p never heard about him from anything else ;p what is his real twitter? pm me a link?

Eustace doesn't have a real twitter. That account is a parody. I fell for it back when he was doing the Gareth Roberts twitter the other year.

is belper.dcfc just sat outside Moor Farm is a flask and an anorak?

Beat you to it, just above  :rolleyes:

That's the first time I've been quicker off the draw to make a joke. People usually beat me to it  :lol:

Eustace doesn't have a real twitter. That account is a parody. I fell for it back when he was doing the Gareth Roberts twitter the other year.

glad to hear im not the only one ;P, he was convincing, for all i know eustace is like that, and with comments like "how dare they not pick me for the england team" just made me laugh ;P

glad to hear im not the only one ;P, he was convincing, for all i know eustace is like that, and with comments like "how dare they not pick me for the england team" just made me laugh ;P

I sometimes wonder if some of the players fall for it. Especially new signings that come in. One thing's for sure, they all follow him on twitter. Will Hughes for one loves it, finds him hilarious. 

Archived