George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

MRs last prediction was that he would be signed this week, not Monday, if you're going to critique his posts at least have the decency to research what he actually said.

I've heard the old 'getting him match fit' excuse from a few baggies now and it baffles me. If you value him as you claim to and just needed him match fit, play him in your reserves until he's at the right level, don't loan him out to another club.

So I call that out as bs, I think you loaned him out because he pushed for it (he did say so himself after all) and because you'd not decided where he sat in your squad you couldn't refuse as you had no better option for him. He came and had a great experience and now wants more. He's done with you.

You lost. Move on.

MR initially said Monday. Before changing his mind an hour later. Well isn't that odd?...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say, this is one of the more sensible suppositions.

If indeed we are trying to work the transfer within FFP rules, wonder if that would rule out any further deals unless they were frees or loans maybe? As would be nice if we could get another couple in but sounds like might not have a lot to play with after this deal. Suppose a season long loan or two to bolster the squad wouldn't be bad.

MRs last prediction was that he would be signed this week, not Monday, if you're going to critique his posts at least have the decency to research what he actually said.

I've heard the old 'getting him match fit' excuse from a few baggies now and it baffles me. If you value him as you claim to and just needed him match fit, play him in your reserves until he's at the right level, don't loan him out to another club.

So I call that out as bs, I think you loaned him out because he pushed for it (he did say so himself after all) and because you'd not decided where he sat in your squad you couldn't refuse as you had no better option for him. He came and had a great experience and now wants more. He's done with you.

You lost. Move on.

Very succinct if I may say so! :cool:  

Butros knows nothing. Same as everyone else.

I've never claimed to know anything though

It proves you sent the lad out 4 times on loan and he's been quoted as saying enough is enough allegedly.http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=52945

First two loans he was 18 years old and sent out to get first team experience, just like lots of clubs do. Later on he broke into our starting line up and unfortunately got injured. As part of his recovery he was sent to watford and yourselves to build up his match fitness.

Nothing whatsoever to do with not being trusted, in fact he is very highly regarded by many at WBA.

If you're going to thow stats in to try and back up your point, at least try to use ones that do that.

First two loans he was 18 years old and sent out to get first team experience, just like lots of clubs do. Later on he broke into our starting line up and unfortunately got injured. As part of his recovery he was sent to watford and yourselves to build up his match fitness.

Nothing whatsoever to do with not being trusted, in fact he is very highly regarded by many at WBA.

If you're going to thow stats in to try and back up your point, at least try to use ones that do that.

Even before Pepe Mel came in I was knocking on doors trying to force a move to Derby. I had opportunities to go there 30 days before I did and that's what is frustrating.

Match fitness? No. The move to Derby was his choice not yours as quoted by the man himself above.

You never win anything with young players right !

Just ask Alex Ferguson

Wolves are your main foes not us .

Go and frequent their message boards not ours.

Archived