George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he does sign I think the club should organise a meet the fans event at the iPro, a bit like Real did with Bale. George could prance around the pitch with his floppy hair, showing off his ball skills. If this threads anything to go by the stadium would be chokka!

have him stand on a pedestal and read something out in an awful derbyshire accent

No unfortunately no-one knows anything.

About anything.

Nothing.

Zilch

This is the home of the unknowing and the unknown.

Here is the great void, totally devoid of all knowledge and any understanding.

The chasm.

Beware all ye who doth enter.

I was quite intelligent when i first came on here.

But any intelligence was quashed and i am now but a hollow shell - a virtual mute.

I live in a state of confusion and bewilderment.

I am reduced to just one thought; just one quizzical inquiry of the great universe.

"Has........he.......signed?

Is he amongst us?"

I no longer even know who 'he' is or why it matters.

Get out now mate whilst you still have your sanity.

To late. I've just took the pills. :-(

Butros is wrong.

Dorrans is a CM, and a very good one at that. He may have been played wide left before but he is normally at CM.

Agreed with this. There were a few clubs in this league (including ourselves IIRC) linked with him, especially Forest. He would have been an excellent signing, scary in fact.

Dorrans is a poor mans Bryson.

ame="Butros" post="647756" timestamp="1405500521"]

Join derby what?

Join derby what?

Our fantastic band of supporters and football club,that you obviously find so interesting

I'm surprised they havnt asked you to be a moderator,due to your time spent on here

I don't find your club or supporters particularly interesting, hence I've not made any comments in that regard.

If a few minutes and posts a day gets you to moderator then half this board would be by now

Archived