George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny how all the WBA fans on this forum go from calling Thorne a "reserve player" to a "he was breaking into the first team" every few pages, can you make your mind up?

But he was a reserve player just starting to break into the first team, so don't quite get the point you're trying to make

Ok. I only joined this forum because I overheard some people talking about it and some gezza called Mackworth down the gym the other night. This is my first post so I'm determined to make it a good un. So, here goes....... Does anyone on here know anything about Derby trying to sign George Thorne from West Brom? 

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill

I like the way he picks which tweets to favourite to make him seem a hated figure at WBA. He seems to be ignoring the ones saying he is a great prospect who should stay  :lol:

This is arguably worse than the Odemwingie transfer saga.

I like the way he picks which tweets to favourite to make him seem a hated figure at WBA. He seems to be ignoring the ones saying he is a great prospect who should stay  :lol:

This is arguably worse than the Odemwingie transfer saga.

I reckon it's more about showing the nobheads up for what they are. Teach them a lesson. Cant say i blame him for that. I'm pretty sure he'll get that it's a minority who feel that way at Albion. Every club has it's ******.

I reckon it's more about showing the nobheads up for what they are. Teach them a lesson. Cant say i blame him for that. I'm pretty sure he'll get that it's a minority who feel that way at Albion. Every club has it's ******.

And we have a bunch of WBA's on here.

Ok. I only joined this forum because I overheard some people talking about it and some gezza called Mackworth down the gym the other night. This is my first post so I'm determined to make it a good un. So, here goes....... Does anyone on here know anything about Derby trying to sign George Thorne from West Brom? 

Thanks for posting. I think this thread really really really wants a ziga zaga (10).

No unfortunately no-one knows anything.

About anything.

Nothing.

Zilch

This is the home of the unknowing and the unknown.

Here is the great void, totally devoid of all knowledge and any understanding.

The chasm.

Beware all ye who doth enter.

I was quite intelligent when i first came on here.

But any intelligence was quashed and i am now but a hollow shell - a virtual mute.

I live in a state of confusion and bewilderment.

I am reduced to just one thought; just one quizzical inquiry of the great universe.

"Has........he.......signed?

Is he amongst us?"

I no longer even know who 'he' is or why it matters.

Get out now mate whilst you still have your sanity.

Archived