George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

So it's all your fault that Thorne got bombarded with even more messages on Twitter!!!

I'm not on twitter so I can't comment as I honestly don't know how or even why it's used. All I know is that people get threatened and verbally abused on there and that people get arrested as a consequence.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not on twitter so I can't comment as I honestly don't know how or even why it's used. All I know is that people get threatened and verbally abused on there and that people get arrested as a consequence.

I actually feel sorry for him.

He's got West Brom fans telling him to rot in the reserves, and others telling him to get lost (not quite so politely), whilst has Derby fans begging him to come, and more or less telling him he's the messiah.

You've got nothing to worry about if you use it correctly and follow the rules, a bit like here really. But there are some twonks who use it, a bit like here really.

You lot need to calm down. You're like old ladies going hysterical waiting for Tom Jones to go on stage and chucking yer knickers about.

It's not really a good look ppl.

As much as their excitement for wanting to sign Thorne made the windups easy, everyone needs an escape from reality and the hardships and sadness that this life can bring and so they shouldn't be knocked for it.

@jord1baldock: Duno who the **** george thorne thinks he is but hes not bigger than our club. **** off to derby then if your so desperate @GeorgeThorne15

@martinj89725132: @GeorgeThorne15 we should make u rot in the reserve team #wba

@CatherineHind: #dcfcfans Keep calm about @GeorgeThorne15 & other potential signings.@dcfcofficial can not comment on signings #keeppositive

You lot need to calm down. You're like old ladies going hysterical waiting for Tom Jones to go on stage and chucking yer knickers about.

It's not really a good look ppl.

That's not fair.

I'd make sure my knickers reached the stage.

As much as their excitement for wanting to sign Thorne made the windups easy, everyone needs an escape from reality and the hardships and sadness that this life can bring and so they shouldn't be knocked for it.

I think a lot of the excitement is p.ss taking and exaggerated for effect. The rest because there isn't really anything else to talk about it.

I actually feel sorry for him.

He's got West Brom fans telling him to rot in the reserves, and others telling him to get lost (not quite so politely), whilst has Derby fans begging him to come, and more or less telling him he's the messiah.

I struggle with twitter. Why do people in the public eye use it? I am careful who I give my phone number to and my Facebook only contains people I have met abroad on travels.

That sounds like the classic description of masturbation.

I struggle with twitter. Why do people in the public eye use it? I am careful who I give my phone number to and my Facebook only contains people I have met abroad on travels.

If you're in the public eye you need a bit of a thick skin cos there's some pro trollers alright.

Archived