George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Is he sub??

Of course he is!

All it proves whether he is sub or a starter is that he has not signed for you as he would not be allowed to play at all due to insurance. I know it makes a lot on here look silly but we are a team. Go team

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All it proves whether he is sub or a starter is that he has not signed for you as he would not be allowed to play at all due to insurance. I know it makes a lot on here look silly but we are a team. Go team

Please make your 100th post something special

I think I've seen someone else post this, but I have been told that Morley Hayes have had a room booked for Thursday by Derby County... 

More chance of signing Robert Morley

Curtains is crackers, take no notice.

No, the sky website he posted has Amalfitano playing tonight in the starting XI, even though his loan expired and he has gone back to his parent club. Ooh, sounds familiar??? :D

No, the sky website he posted has Amalfitano playing tonight in the starting XI, even though his loan expired and he has gone back to his parent club. Ooh, sounds familiar??? :D

They've posted your team from the last day of the season. Read the small print. ;)

Yeah because both Thorne and Amalfitano hate the thought of playing for West Brom again  :lol:

They've posted your team from the last day of the season. Read the small print. ;)

Cheers, but what is the point in that? SkysportsshIte

We will mix it and play 20 or so players again with the usual starters split between halves with fringe players making up the other 5 each half. If that makes sense

Archived