George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is now longer than one of the actual Game of Thrones books !!

Funny you should say that, I was just thinking waiting for summat to happen with Georgie boy is on a par with waiting for the other George (RR Martin) to finish the next GoT book.

The most ridiculous post for a long while, why would we allow any club to talk terms with our player when no fee has been agreed.

Is it ok if we discuss terms with Hughes even though we haven't agreed terms?

Are people forgetting that he has been on loan to us so we would have been able to speak to him and his agent about a contract before he returned to wba...this is probably why he handed in 2 transfer requests to push through the move.

Are people forgetting that he has been on loan to us so we would have been able to speak to him and his agent about a contract before he returned to wba...this is probably why he handed in 2 transfer requests to push through the move.

Also probably why we may struggle to get any loans from the premier league this season

Also probably why we may struggle to get any loans from the premier league this season

I can't see that being the case...McClaren is highly thought of within the game as a coach so top clubs will be willing to let him coach their players just like Rodgers and Mourinho did with Wisdom and Bamford. We are not the first club and wont be the last to want to sign a player we have had on loan.

I think we will get someone on loan from Liverpool again if there is someone there that McClaren wants, like Ibe.

I can't see that being the case...McClaren is highly thought of within the game as a coach so top clubs will be willing to let him coach their players just like Rodgers and Mourinho did with Wisdom and Bamford. We are not the first club and wont be the last to want to sign a player we have had on loan.

I think we will get someone on loan from Liverpool again if there is someone there that McClaren wants, like Ibe.

Not if the players are going to be tapped up & encouraged to dump their current contracts

Archived