George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

All his boss has to say is he'll play him. He may even mean it. Then it's Old Trafford or Rotherham?

What would you or I do?

It's at a critical stage now...

Georgey Boy knows that he has first team football here, with a team that is going places. He looks like he just wants to play football and look at hot chicks on Twitter. We can offer him that.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you serious? Says who? The transfer window has only been officially open for 9 days, and McClaren said PATIENCE is needed. You need some. Chill, he will sign.

was waiting for someone to say something haha I'm joking i'm confident he will sign.. In Mac we trust

Mate I dont have to prove myself to anyone on here or anywhere else for that matter. Just ask on westbrom.com forums or my posts for proof. I frankly dont care just telling you how it is, what you think of it is up to you.

True, I think we'll get him. You don't. Case closed. Let's move on.

Scottish - created in Glasgow

Disputed.

Some say that it originated in Punjab, others suggest that an obscure Indian recipe book circa 1960 is to blame.

Think you upset a few on here just because of the way you posted initially Baggie79. Obviously I read through some of your posts on the WBA board and I can confirm you have broken news on there before the media so you're obviously ITK to some extent.

But there was no suggestion at all that the

Archived