The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still after David Bentley guys? Would be a perfect signing for your lot seeing as he's just retired because of injury.....

lol

Bit like your response when you tried to pawn off mclarens England era as 'successful' oh wait a minute. You didn't reply did you, due to me making you look like a fool. ;)

He was successful at your place, got you your highest scorer in didn't he.  He's achieved more as a manager that Pearce...oh wait, he's not your manager yet...

I didn't respond as others had made the points I would have made anyway, but hey what a surprise a gump relying on events of the past to make a point.  Also there are many times you have been called out to make a response and all you have done is called under your rusty shed and disappeared for days.

He was successful at your place, got you your highest scorer in didn't he. He's achieved more as a manager that Pearce...oh wait, he's not your manager yet...

I didn't respond as others had made the points I would have made anyway, but hey what a surprise a gump relying on events of the past to make a point. Also there are many times you have been called out to make a response and all you have done is called under your rusty shed and disappeared for days.

crap response :)

We think it's Norwich who have bid

Norwich think it's us who have bid

So he will probably sign for Forest :lol:

who ever get him will have a great player

Although if we get him I'm sure mcramfan can find something up with him

who ever get him will have a great player

Although if we get him I'm sure mcramfan can find something up with him

Would rather we spend the money on Thorne and a RB but i'd be over the moon if we signed him. All the Derby journalists are saying it's not us though so I'd imagine it's Norwich or Fulham using their parachute money

Stoners you are actually a Derby fan, you must be, you spend so much time on here.

Anyway its been fun, me typing the first thing that comes into my head and you reacting to it, well not all of it, only the bits you find easy.  Off for a round of golf and play nice till I get back.

Stoners you are actually a Derby fan, you must be, you spend so much time on here.

Anyway its been fun, me typing the first thing that comes into my head and you reacting to it, well not all of it, only the bits you find easy. Off for a round of golf and play nice till I get back.

You love your myths don't ya

Apart yesterday I hadn't been on for a week. Me reacting lol. I enjoy winding you up. Easy easy easy

Out of all the forest lot, stoners is my favourite, all four that frequent seem sound.... All good fun.

Stoners for Mod chairman I say

Archived