The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how at the start of the season teams were compared and I believe your team (according to your lot) was around 3m more than ours.

And now due to injuries and an impending game vs us round the corner our second team now should be good enough to clinch second spot.

#Derbylogic

I like how at the start of the season teams were compared and I believe your team (according to your lot) was around 3m more than ours.

And now due to injuries and an impending game vs us round the corner our second team now should be good enough to clinch second spot.

#Derbylogic

You must be on some serious sh it if you believe anyone on  here said we cost 3m more than you lot :lol: :lol: :lol:

#Derbylogic

Eh?

We'd have walked second position with a full strength squad IMO

Based on what? All well and good to say injuries have crippled you, but you weren't showing anything close to auto form before your injury crisis begun (I've chosen Cohen's injury to mark the beginning but I don't think you've been top 2 since early September anyway).

With such a good squad surely you should've been in the mix before your injuries started piling up?

Doing the double over your lot will not ease

Cohen-season.

Blackstock-season

Wilson-Over 6 months months

Lansbury-3 months

Vaughan-3 months

Hobbs-3 months.

Reid-2 months.

Lichaj-1 month.

Spine of the team

They weren't missing at the same time.

You include Blackstock?

Barker - season

OB - season

Coutts - season

Hendrick - half season

Russell - third of the season

Ward

Bryson

Dawkins

Keogh

Whitbread

Who exactly is your starting 11? Then we can see how many of those were missing from previous games.

You count Blackstock and we can count Barker. You count anyone else who was obviously missing and we'll count Coutts. Start counting fringe players and we'll count Whitbread and OB.

Off you go...

Archived