The Stan Collymore row.

Mostyn6

Doesn't matter how long ago it was - or who was the victim - he is a bully and is guilty of domestic violence.

He has deleted a lot of his 'tweets', one I saw where hewrote  'shut the **** up you geordie b*stard - you know nothing - idiot.' 

You don't talk to people like that - online or to their faces, if you do....

I don't condone racist abuse, I don't condone any sort of abuse i but his bleating is quite hard to sympathise with.  He's a horrible man. 

for goodness sake that was a fake account which tweeted that haha he took action against the account they simply used a capital 'i' instead of a lower case L for one of the letters in his name so it looked like it was him. 

He's also said that theres not one day goes by where he doesnt regret that night. 

The fact she feels that he shouldnt complain about racial abuse because he was abusive towards her is ******* pathetic. 

He's not an angel most definitely not - disgusting actions in the past but why it is used an excuse for abuse to be acceptable to him is ridiculous

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just sticking up for a real victim of abuse - sorry if you don't like it.  She got it in real time - in her face, not some 14 year old boy that he'd upset by his controversial comments.

Archived