Until The End Of February

Catch 23

OK, so that was a poor performance and result, but let's not lose our heads. We're still 4 points clear of Forest and 8 points clear of 7th, so we're still very much in it. Suffice to say the Brighton game is a must win to stay in the hunt and to restore confidence. After that, it looks like this:

Blackburn (A)

Yeovil (H)

Birmingham (A)

QPR (H)

Sheffield Wed (A)

Bournemouth (H)

Into March, there's a toughie at Burnley followed by home games against Millwall and Bolton.

Of the seven games going up until Burnley, I think we can win four or five of them. Blackburn is an uncertainty, and if we restore enough confidence in the next four games we could snatch a surprise result against QPR, who don't exactly score that many goals.

Keep the faith...please...anyone?!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, so that was a poor performance and result, but let's not lose our heads. We're still 4 points clear of Forest and 8 points clear of 7th, so we're still very much in it. Suffice to say the Brighton game is a must win to stay in the hunt and to restore confidence. After that, it looks like this:

Blackburn (A)

Yeovil (H)

Birmingham (A)

QPR (H)

Sheffield Wed (A)

Bournemouth (H)

Into March, there's a toughie at Burnley followed by home games against Millwall and Bolton.

Of the seven games going up until Burnley, I think we can win four or five of them. Blackburn is an uncertainty, and if we restore enough confidence in the next four games we could snatch a surprise result against QPR, who don't exactly score that many goals.

Keep the faith...please...anyone?!

We should beat Yeovil, were not Forest after all.

I think after our dizzy run that's taken it's toll on the players (I think the concentration and tempo have slipped due to tiredness) that we'll even out now and perhaps gradually pick up as the tiredness wears off.

I can see Brighton being extremely tough but I see us desperate to bounce back.

I think by the time we meet QPR we'll have some tempo back and have the momentum again.

14pts up until the Burnley game.

Archived