Kris Commons to Celtic

Newty Ram

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have seen how loyal Commons is already by jumping ship to Derby, if Celtic put an official offer he'd be gone quicker than you can say KFC. I wouldn't blame him either as he would be playing in Europe and let's be relistic here there is no hope of that happening at Derby for a while.

I just hope we don't see him go for free as he did at Forest in two years time, I think he'l be gone by the end of this season, I just hope Cloughie has his scouts out trying to find a replacement.

Originally posted by vicky-27;22675

Come on then - spill the beans :eek:

Sorry Vicky

Will see what happens but in all honesty, they both picked up knocks at the same time, along with what i know, it doesn't take a genious. Gets the media out of the eye on talks.

Originally posted by vicky-27;22678

I really hope you are wrong Matty - who would we get to replace them

Hope he doesn't go myself. But hopefully i have been ill informed. And the sign of them both being out of training at exactly same time after having picked up knocks is not true. Time will tell, go a few signings coming in but they no-one would replace Commo or Hulse.

We know Commons is injury prone, we also know Hulse was carrying knocks for the last couple of months of last season. I think people are reading too much into what's been said in the press and putting 2+2 together and coming up with 45465867687824.

And the latest rumour today is :-

Derby County winger Kris Commons is a target for Everton.

The People says Bayern Munich will move for Bhoys star Aiden McGeady if Franck Ribery quits the German club this summer.

And that will spark Celtic into action with new boss Tony Mowbray a big fan of the Rams' wideman - but a move to play in the English topflight would be his preferred option.

Everton boss David Moyes is ready to offer £4 million for Commons.

Thank goodness it came from Tribal football

Originally posted by vicky-27;23058

And the latest rumour today is :-

Derby County winger Kris Commons is a target for Everton.

The People says Bayern Munich will move for Bhoys star Aiden McGeady if Franck Ribery quits the German club this summer.

And that will spark Celtic into action with new boss Tony Mowbray a big fan of the Rams' wideman - but a move to play in the English topflight would be his preferred option.

Everton boss David Moyes is ready to offer £4 million for Commons.

Thank goodness it came from Tribal football

Even if BBC News, The Times and the club website confirmed it, I'd be skeptical. I mean, Aiden McGeady is no replacement for Ribery, the concept is laughable! McGeady's ok though, would probably be about as good as David Bentley in the Premiership.

Archived