"Derby are the best team we've played this season,"

Day

When you were basically saying that shielding of the ball is 'anti-football'.

Wasn't on about Chris Martin though? Just the concept in general, was liking that we don't do it now! Seem to try and score instead!

Martin would be horrific at shielding the ball anyway, go down in an instant! Spends half the game on the floor

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you were basically saying that shielding of the ball is 'anti-football'.

Meant our tactics in general under Clough, taking the ball into corners, defenders on in midfield etc. nice how theyve changed and we now try to score goals! Was nothing to do with Chris Martin?

Chris Martin is becoming such a valuable member of the team. We were under intense pressure in the second half and time after time the ball was scraped up to the halfway line and Martin would somehow come up with it. Just like O'Hare used to.

Ignore Rich3478 on this matter - he's just trolling.

When he first came,it was O'Hare he reminded me of and I thought fans would grow to appreciate him,just as they did John.Very good again today.There was always someone else he reminded me of and it was nagging me.....until I saw "Man about the house" repeats.Looks a bit like the scrounging lodger who took the attic room.

Archived