can anyone remember....

Tricky1884

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the ipro stadium was called Pride Park? I really like local history and would like to know more about that era!

Good banter!!! Shame you wouldn't get 7p for your wankhole ground isn't it!!

Why do you come on here? Novelty of billy wearing off? Worried about your rivals? We're on the up and coming for you, see you February

Good banter!!! Shame you wouldn't get 7p for your wankhole ground isn't it!!

Why do you come on here? Novelty of billy wearing off? Worried about your rivals? We're on the up and coming for you, see you February

You think im a forest fan lol. Season ticket holder ten years and fan for twenty. super rams. I just get bored and post silly stuff. I think its a good thing the ipro deal not sure it will last but no money is bad money in this case the percents might get us up.

You think im a forest fan lol. Season ticket holder ten years and fan for twenty. super rams. I just get bored and post silly stuff. I think its a good think the ipro deal not sure it will last but No money is bad money in this case the percents might get us up.

My apologies! Sure there was someone called tricky trees or something on here, presumed you were him!

When the ipro stadium was called Pride Park? I really like local history and would like to know more about that era!

Erm, technically, to be pedantic, it is still called Pride Park, the Boro game will be the last game at PP and the Blackpool will be at the iPro. :p;)

Archived