Hayfever

vicky-27

Anyone know a cure ?

I don't get a runny nose and itchy eye's - i get it on my chest (no jokes plse) i have to have an inhaler as i feel like i can't breathe - it's always this time of the year till about August, any Pollen experts on here

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont touch wood, i heard eating local honey is the way to cure it or at least make it livable. check out some littleover honney, i know its from there as you can buy it in essex from tesco!

, but i am allergic to cats, and am currently living in a house with a cat life is bad, me eyes are red im dead itchy and i sneeze alot, i can feel your pain, dam step mum loving the cat more than me!

Originally posted by BARRman;20726

i dont touch wood, i heard eating local honey is the way to cure it or at least make it livable. check out some littleover honney, i know its from there as you can buy it in essex from tesco!

, but i am allergic to cats, and am currently living in a house with a cat life is bad, me eyes are red im dead itchy and i sneeze alot, i can feel your pain, dam step mum loving the cat more than me!

so many jokes lol

I've got a weak chest always have done, think my Dad must have sat on me Mum when I was inside her.

I have problems breathing in the heat and muggy conditions, I just drink a shed load of water and go for a lay down in front of the air con unit.

Archived