halloween

SuperSheep

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to go clubbing (never been on a Halloween) but, unfortunately, it's fallen on a weekday, meaning most of my friends are either at work tonight or tomorrow.

I'd also love to go to Alton Towers for their Halloween thing but I keep forgetting and I'm not entirely sure how it works.

I went to Blackpool pleasure beach today.

They had a Halloween theme from 4pm.

There were some frightening looking beasts there.

The ones in fancy dress,weren't much better

I'm out in Blackpool tomorrow and Saturday night, dressed as roman gladiator, then as a pimp. I'm gonna blooming freeze!

I'd love to go clubbing (never been on a Halloween) but, unfortunately, it's fallen on a weekday, meaning most of my friends are either at work tonight or tomorrow.

I'd also love to go to Alton Towers for their Halloween thing but I keep forgetting and I'm not entirely sure how it works.

Alton Towers Scare Fest is oreyt at Halloween, and works in exactly the same way.

They coin it in though, and charge a tenner extra for entry into the Boiler Room and another tenner for The Asylum, (which I thought was the better of the two). The zombie walk is free. Tickets available on-line or Tower Street.

If you go, don't expect to get on many rides, last year we went on the 31st and it was that busy we didn't get on any cos of the queues, 2 hour waiting time for some.

The atmosphere was great though, it's very different being there in the dark, it's worth a visit.

Alton Towers Scare Fest is oreyt at Halloween, and works in exactly the same way.

They coin it in though, and charge a tenner extra for entry into the Boiler Room and another tenner for The Asylum, (which I thought was the better of the two). The zombie walk is free. Tickets available on-line or Tower Street.

If you go, don't expect to get on many rides, last year we went on the 31st and it was that busy we didn't get on any cos of the queues, 2 hour waiting time for some.

The atmosphere was great though, it's very different being there in the dark, it's worth a visit.

Ah, I thought you had to book tickets for some reason. Knew there would be bad queues though, which does kind of put me off.

I'm out in Blackpool tomorrow and Saturday night, dressed as roman gladiator, then as a pimp. I'm gonna blooming freeze!

Might make a few quid though.

Archived