Stream v Watford

-JW-

Thats how i'll be watching it then, no buffering on there.

If you are using a computer in the UK you will find that you can't watch it on the betting sites. You may be able to use a proxy server (i think thats what its called) to fool them that you are not in the UK but I dont know how to do that.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Bwin.

Assume you have to bet on the match to watch it?

Also isn't it on a really small screen in the corner?

No need to bet.. Just need moneyin your account (I have 10p so I can watch the games)

Also if you go to live streaming at the top you can select the game and maximise to near enough full screen

No need to bet.. Just need moneyin your account (I have 10p so I can watch the games)

Also if you go to live streaming at the top you can select the game and maximise to near enough full screen

Can you do this in the UK? When I used Betfair, no UK games would show and I have been told it is the same for all betting sites.

Hmmm your probably right, I've seen loads of footy streams on 365 but none of them English games.

Don't worry, it is a genuine stream this weekend so you shouldn't have a problem. Watch out for the fake ones, there are hundreds.

Here are some genuine sites, if games don't show on here, don't bother they WILL be fake. Don't be fooled into downloading any software, most will work in your usual browser. Sometimes you get adverts partially blocking the screen, look out for the little cross to get rid of them (that's the very little cross that appears after a few seconds, not the bigger ones which usually take you to another site). You'll get the hang of it eventually.

Unfortunately I will be at Vicarage Road on Saturday so won't have the pleasure of the streaming lol.

Sites:

http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/

http://coolsport.tv/schedule.html

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=football

Take your pick and try different streams, some will be better than others. Some come online only a few finutes before kick off. DO NOT Google the game, you will get hundreds of fake streams, usually directing you to sign up to betting sites which we know do not work in the UK.

Don't worry, it is a genuine stream this weekend so you shouldn't have a problem. Watch out for the fake ones, there are hundreds.

Here are some genuine sites, if games don't show on here, don't bother they WILL be fake. Don't be fooled into downloading any software, most will work in your usual browser. Sometimes you get adverts partially blocking the screen, look out for the little cross to get rid of them (that's the very little cross that appears after a few seconds, not the bigger ones which usually take you to another site). You'll get the hang of it eventually.

Unfortunately I will be at Vicarage Road on Saturday so won't have the pleasure of the streaming lol.

Sites:

http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/

http://coolsport.tv/schedule.html

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=football

Take your pick and try different streams, some will be better than others. Some come online only a few finutes before kick off. DO NOT Google the game, you will get hundreds of fake streams, usually directing you to sign up to betting sites which we know do not work in the UK.

I know what to do pal, I watch live streams most weekends.

I always use that top link, think it's the most reliable.

Well I'm a technophobe so I need all the help I can get.

I've also done away with the laptop and Im unsure what works on the ipad?

I think you need flash player or something for ipad.

That's all the help I can give you I'm afraid.

Sorry, just trying to help. Won't bother next time. With you trying to watch on betting sites I thought you may be a novice.

Most weekends I'm at the match watching the Rams.

Well I'm a technophobe so I need all the help I can get.

I've also done away with the laptop and Im unsure what works on the ipad?

Thanks Alpha. It's nice to be appreciated when you put a bit of effort into something for someone. But when you get a reply like I did you think 'why the f**k did I bother'. Obviously someone who always knows best.

I think you need flash player or something for ipad.

That's all the help I can give you I'm afraid.

Yeah I bought Photon Flash player and its dog log.

If anyone knows an actual reliable flash player (not that puffin one) or owt I'd appreciate the help.

Can't believe we did away with the laptop. In the summer too. I bet she had all this planned.

No Serie A. :(

Awesome..

In fairness to Forests' owners, they've managed to get a deal in which every home game is televised.. That's great for fans that can't get to the game..

I'd love our owners to do something similar..

Although I can't complain too much.. Derby have been on the box a fair few times already this season, against Blackburn, Leicester, Forest, Reading and now Watford.

Only been on once over in Sweden so far Bris.. V bleedin Florist too!!!

I don't, and I'm grateful for the info. I'm in Dublin so I will be taking advantage of this tomorrow

Thanks Alpha. It's nice to be appreciated when you put a bit of effort into something for someone. But when you get a reply like I did you think 'why the f**k did I bother'. Obviously someone who always knows best.

Sorry didn't mean to sound arrogant or offensive mate. I wasn't answering for the whole forum and I wasn't having a go at you. If I were you i'd just do what most people do on here and ignore me. ;)

Sorry didn't mean to sound arrogant or offensive mate. I wasn't answering for the whole forum and I wasn't having a go at you. If I were you i'd just do what most people do on here and ignore me. ;)

Thanks JW. I'd had a drink too so not much patience I'm afraid. Let's hope for a good result, however we watch it.

Archived