I just want to say...

PrivateDerby

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really?? He did a ok job but will walk out of this with a tidy sum in his pocket.

We faced another season of stagenation, heading towards bottom half of the table, crowds dwindling, and put of the cup again.

Nigel is a family man, it may hurt him that he has not succeeded, but I had a season ticket whilst he was donning the colours of the red dogs down the road, he will bounce back (if he wants to), whereas we pay to have the privilege to watch the rams, so a minutes applause ....behave IMO :-)

Having said that, I won't will say that the brand of football brought to pp was a pleasure, if only it was winning football

What does his wage/payoff have to do with anything?

I for one will happily clap for a minute. Imo he deserves it. :)

Anti board song needed for Tuesdays game...time for them to go...

Steve Bloomer's crying

Sick of the sight

Of those in the boardroom

Just a bunch of parasites,

You'd better start running,

Find somewhere to hide,

Give us back our club

Or we'll see you outside.

"http://i44.tinypic.com/1ysi7p" alt="1ysi7p">

Seriously, fook off back to America or wherever you're from.

Where's Pete the builder?

YOU HAVE NEVER BACKED NIGEL CLOUGH 

YOU FORCED HIM TO GET RID OF PLAYERS

YOU STOPPED HIM FROM GETTING THE PLAYERS HE WANTED 

SERIOUSLY LEAVE....

I hope the players cock it up now and attendances drop BIG TIME!

SO SO SLY....

Different than B4's thread because it's got a picture.

like was for the picture you great stoke oaf! :p

For what?

For taking on a horrible job at the time.

For putting up with constant negative jibes from day one, some never gave him a chance.

For getting the academy well on track.

For signing players who genuinely want to play for Derby.

For genuinely caring about what happens to Derby not just his pay wedge.

For having such a limited budget to work with.

For putting up with the previous point without bitching and whining every opportunity.

For trying to get his teams to play attractive football.

I could go on, we have had more successful managers in recent years who deserve no respect from us. And some less successful ones.

Clough has his faults and this may even turn out to be the right decision but he deserves some respect from us. IMO!

For taking on a horrible job at the time.

For putting up with constant negative jibes from day one, some never gave him a chance.

For getting the academy well on track.

For signing players who genuinely want to play for Derby.

For genuinely caring about what happens to Derby not just his pay wedge.

For having such a limited budget to work with.

For putting up with the previous point without bitching and whining every opportunity.

For trying to get his teams to play attractive football.

I could go on, we have had more successful managers in recent years who deserve no respect from us. And some less successful ones.

Clough has his faults and this may even turn out to be the right decision but he deserves some respect from us. IMO!

dont disagree with that; but a minutes applause? Did jim Smith get that, or arthur cox?

Just imo but thats a bit ott

Seriously now. All the managers being shortlisted would surely command 2-3 times as much in wages as Clough did. They are not going to accept peanuts for pay. Our squad is made up of kids, free transfers  loans and lower league players. There is no room for more players as we don't have the wage bill. Our first team squad wage is only twice as much as Joey Barton's wage. Next up you just know the naming rights to the ground will be sold. The owners and board have not brought this club stability, Clough has. 

Archived