Free bus to Leicester tonight

Ramble On

Just a note to everyone as I've just found out!

I purchased my ticket yesterday along with a free bus ticket.

Unfortunately due to work I won't be able to catch the bus before it leaves PP so with this in mind I rang the ticket office to a) let them know b) make sure I'll still okay to get the bus back and they know that I'll be making one way travel.

The reply I got essentially had the message of "you have to take both parts of the journey, or sort your own transport".

This wasn't what I expected and leaves me and my mate in a bit of bother as if the game goes after normal time there's a problem with the trains and will take well over an hour including a bus journey half way home.

Is this their idea of helping the fans and a long standing season ticket holder at that too?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a note to everyone as I've just found out!

I purchased my ticket yesterday along with a free bus ticket.

Unfortunately due to work I won't be able to catch the bus before it leaves PP so with this in mind I rang the ticket office to a) let them know b) make sure I'll still okay to get the bus back and they know that I'll be making one way travel.

The reply I got essentially had the message of "you have to take both parts of the journey, or sort your own transport".

This wasn't what I expected and leaves me and my mate in a bit of bother as if the game goes after normal time there's a problem with the trains and will take well over an hour including a bus journey half way home.

Is this their idea of helping the fans and a long standing season ticket holder at that too?

I'm in EXACTLY the same situation - I'm going to try and get a public bus back tonight, or a train! 

It's annoying - as I wrote to them yesterday morning and they made out that the road rider was completely booked up, when I knew full well it wasn't.

Useless.

Archived