Where will Derby finish in 09/10?

Kris Marina

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by David;26200

Be careful Williams, we wipe negative poll votes on this forum, we learnt that little trick from your gang.

He's LUCKY that we ALLOW him to come on here, It's only for the fact that he aint a tw@t like the rest that he's on here. The others have been banned for endless WUMing. Load of Wumanisers!

• 2 weeks later...

We are not even close to a squad that can push the top 6 at the moment in my opinion. I think we will be mid table again which is fine for a team at the start of a new era at the club. I think it will take Nige a couple more transfer windows to get the squad as he wants it (if he gets given the time.)

Smithy

• 2 weeks later...

mid table mediocrity

Originally posted by David;19703

Kin ell, own up who's voted Champions.

i think about 9th-10th,a consolidation season although i would obviously love promotion or play offs but cant see it.i think pearson is pulling niges strings,if we had have taken vokes on loan and hulsey actually wanted to go to boro then pearson would have cashed in?.i cant see us getting a settled side and am unsure if commons actually wants to play for us?,giles if fit doesn`t either so we need porter back come jan along with steven davies and then croft and teale supplying (its ony an opinion folks)442.we need players who are proud to wear our great shirt cos steve bloomers watching helping us fight and guarding our heroes in the black and the white.

Archived