Where will Derby finish in 09/10?

Kris Marina

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

As much as I hate to say this I think f**est will finish above us.They have been busier than us in the transfer market and have bought quite well. In all honesty im not convinced at all in Derbys signings.I would like to see some experience come in.too many non-league players for me.I hope and pray im wrong.

Originally posted by Dangerous;24519

As much as I hate to say this I think f**est will finish above us.They have been busier than us in the transfer market and have bought quite well. In all honesty im not convinced at all in Derbys signings.I would like to see some experience come in.too many non-league players for me.I hope and pray im wrong.

You make me so happy, and of course i agree!

IF Forest finish above Derby, and I will admit it is possible as is anything in football, it will be only a couple of places and by a few points.

The last half of last season was painfull but we did have alot of players out injured that should be ready for the new season, Porter, Davies, Addison, Green and even Barnes if his attitude his right will be like having 5 new signings, don't forget Clough hasn't finished yet we are still after a young Prem defender on loan and Randall may sign up for the season.

Forest have spent alot of money in the summer granted but Derby had the core of a decent squad already where as Forest were relying on loan signings last season.

Agreed David. If they do it would be only just.And its also if judas decides to stay with them.

I dont think we should rely on Barnes.Im not convinced in either his attitude or his fitness.I was hoping we would sell him and use the money to get a decent calibre player in.

• 2 weeks later...

Forest wont finish above us.

Billy has been spending money on mostly ******** and some un-certain players (sounds familiar?)

Book of excuses will be out eventualy, there will be even more empty red seats at the sh1tty ground. Already seen a few of em out in neutral ground. Missus was'nt happy with me shouting come on you rams at the top of my voice

Although she did say "if i was'nt here you would of said more"

Noooo neverrr ^^

Archived