NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, I like him, but it's probably a little steep. Not as far off as you clearly think though.

Think he'll do more for us than Watson did. Hope we don't lose Hill though. 

I remember reading about Maxx in 2015 pre-draft. His dad's an ex player or something? 

I think Saints D is going to improve massively this season, not to top 10, but up to top 20 hopefully. And with that all we need is for the Offense to remain at the level its been at for 10 years, then we're at least competing for the NFC South.  

On 24 March 2016 at 16:59, Animal is a Ram said:

RG3 from Skins to Browns.

In any other context, that could sound a little racist

I understand the amount of people saying that this is irrelevant, Browns still suck, RG3 is rubbish etc. But I think Griffin is a step up (quite a big one) on Manziel, and could at least give them a legitimate dual threat. Depends on fitness of course, but his first 2 seasons in Washington were horrible for me as Giant, did not look forward to those games as he just made plays.

The Browns have a couple of pieces, the draft will be needed to pick up some more talent, but I don't think they NEED to grab a QB, unless it's best player or they rate one as highest on their board

Tbh I'm genuinely impressed by the work Loomis is doing in "cap hell", obviously he's one of the primary causes of us being in cap hell in the first place but he's doing good work. 

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I don't, the news is entirely neutral for me. I hope he sorts himself out though, we need less terrible QBs

I don't like him, nor the Broncos, so it's going to be fun seeing the Broncos flounder about for a QB better than Sanchez.

Just now, Srg said:

I don't like him, nor the Broncos, so it's going to be fun seeing the Broncos flounder about for a QB better than Sanchez.

They might end up pulling off a huge trade for one, they have a lot of value on their roster. You never know in this crazy world. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

They might end up pulling off a huge trade for one, they have a lot of value on their roster. You never know in this crazy world. 

They do, but they don't have the cap room to have a big contract, so that would limit options. Would either mean a bad QB anyway, or means they'd get a QB via trade then lose them by not being able to restructure long term.

Hi all, a little off topic but was wondering if we have enough people interested in doing a dcfc forum fantasy football next season. I've never done one but look good with the whole draft and everything. Just an idea for next year if enough people care? 

3 minutes ago, Casio said:

Hi all, a little off topic but was wondering if we have enough people interested in doing a dcfc forum fantasy football next season. I've never done one but look good with the whole draft and everything. Just an idea for next year if enough people care? 

We had 2 going last year. One on ESPN, think the other one was either NFL or Yahoo, don't remember.

1 minute ago, Srg said:

We had 2 going last year. One on ESPN, think the other one was either NFL or Yahoo, don't remember.

Good stuff, well if it happens again next season I'm in. I'll keep an ear on the ground.

Yeah I'll be in on that, last seasons was a ballache for me cos I was on holiday during the draft. Got some right ********.

Archived