Matchday Manager

MelSage

Anybody in here have played Matchday Football Manager?

If not I would definitely recommend it. Check it out here:

http://www.matchdaymanager.com/

It's a great game, new game world starts tonight. You have to download a client to play (Not possible to play in browser), but its free. Don't be put off by a bad webpage, the game is very good.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downloaded to have a little go, bit wired that you start from the bottom and that.

Any tips?

Sorry, it's difficult to say as they've changed the game a lot in this new version. So what worked in the previous version might not work in this version.

is it any good?

It would be interesting to hear what you guys think. Maybe difficult to judge as no games have been played yet

(first games to be played tomorrow), but interesting to hear your first impression.

I see three teams from Derby (Derby County, Derby Park and Derby City :) and also Belper Town, so I guess some of these teams belongs to some of you in here. Park, City and Belper Town in the same division:)

It would be interesting to hear what you guys think. Maybe difficult to judge as no games have been played yet

(first games to be played tomorrow), but interesting to hear your first impression.

I see three teams from Derby (Derby County, Derby Park and Derby City :) and also Belper Town, so I guess some of these teams belongs to some of you in here. Park, City and Belper Town in the same division:)

Park is mine!

Can someone help me?

How long it takes to get rid of loan bid which was accepted but move was blocked by other teams board? It has happened 3 times now and I can't make more loan bids... Annoying.

And what those C1/4/8W means in player development?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived