manu advert. Grr.

needles

I know there'll be nowt to be done about it, but does anyone else wince every time you come on here there's a sodding manu tv advert? Extremely annoying.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know there'll be nowt to be done about it, but does anyone else wince every time you come on here there's a sodding manu tv advert? Extremely annoying.

shouldn't this be in the swearing thread ??

Just been on to block it and I can't find it, searched Man Utd, Manchester, TV, Football, Boycie's lad but nothing, a Liverpool new kit one was there under football which I blocked, Man Utd one may have ended now

Didn't realise but you can now mute ads and they won't show anymore for you, just click the little x at the top right on the ad you no longer want to see.

"BpQzVa3" alt="BpQzVa3">

Sites you visit or keywords from sites you visit, go to BBC Football and Sky Sports you will end up with sport ads. If you go to dcfcmegastore then back here, in a few clicks you will see a Derby shirt ad if they're still running it now they've sold out.

Dont adverts come up with things you have visited??? I always get yong asian ladies looking for a date, I know exactly why that comes up can needles explain the Man U one??? He aint Boycies lad is he???

:angry: I will find you, and they authorities will never find the remains. ;)

Just been on to block it and I can't find it, searched Man Utd, Manchester, TV, Football, Boycie's lad but nothing, a Liverpool new kit one was there under football which I blocked, Man Utd one may have ended now

Thanks for trying. Top modding response. You've always been my favourite.

Didn't realise but you can now mute ads and they won't show anymore for you, just click the little x at the top right on the ad you no longer want to see.

"BpQzVa3" alt="BpQzVa3">

After you press the x, it says google ad preferences.

If you press that, and delete what you don't want to see, it will reduce some of the crap.

After you press the x, it says google ad preferences.

If you press that, and delete what you don't want to see, it will reduce some of the crap.

but if we do that , doesn't it reduce the number of 'hits' , therefore reducing the revenue received ?

• 1 month later...

Archived