Who was at fault really !

Curtains

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No   because of what he said here   “We have got an excellent management team, we have got an excellent team, we have got some of the country’s best players"http://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/lb_icon1" alt="lb_icon1">[/size] and we have got a team full of internationals either at senior or junior level.   It is an extremely tough league but there is absolutely no reason in my opinion why Derby County cannot be where Brighton, Palace and Hull are.

“Are those clubs better than us? Absolutely not.      “If we start the season well, we will be hard to dislodge.       “If I reel off the sort of squad we could have for next season I’d defy anyone not to be excited about what the season could bring.”

Weve started seasons well before and fell off the pace.

yes and it's up to Clough and the players to not fall off the pace again. Hopefully our new players will help.

Seems to be making the right noises to me.

Granted Glick used to come up with similar declarations but think its only fair to judge Rush on his actions come 1 September.

Similarly, I bet people's opinions on the strong clubs in this division will change dramatically over the summer based on transfer activity & other unforeseen events. Harry might walk from QPR, Martinez from Wigan etc

And to loosely direct this post back to the thread topic, hopefully by then Davies & his middle eastern chums will have fallen out leaving the dogs in turmoil!!!

Archived