Moving Story

EastKentRam

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all seriousness, the ex pedophile and child safety expert must be the funniest p*ss take video I've seen in ages

'Today we're gunna get some insider tips from a child safety expert and ex pedophile Terry Parker' 

'Terry actually kidnapped and sexually molested children for over 20 years'

Just wondering the same clicked on link no sound just some baketball game?

Mine was a story about a basketball player who raped someone.. Yet every seems happy for him..

The coach or owner of the team said something along the lines of 'He'll always be our brother no matter what rape situation' or something similar..

Wierd.

Mine was a story about a basketball player who raped someone.. Yet every seems happy for him..

The coach or owner of the team said something along the lines of 'He'll always be our brother no matter what rape situation' or something similar..

Wierd.

It's a sad day when Americans make comedy that goes over a Brits head

Wierd.

Hahahaha

These comments made me laugh more than the videos

Well played Bris

You're actually not alone, The Onion just do fake comedy news and on here http://literallyunbelievable.org/ is people responses to them on facebook, quality. Bit annoying you have to pay/subscribe after reading about 5 of their articles. It's funny, but not that funny. 

People believing headlines such as 'Dzhokar Tsarnaev Posts Bail' doesnt get old. 

Archived