The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always been impressed by Perkins, when he's played against us. Neat tidy player with a decent engine.

I take it by Shabash's team that Bryson is perhaps leaving?

Burke would also be a quality addition to the right hand side of midfield.

Whoever they are, I hope we can get as many of our targets in early.

I do not know anything about the Bryson contract transfer situation.

I could hazard a guess that it depends on whether we sign a winger because Coutts would become back up CM if we do and so there is less need for Bryson. 

I really don't want Bryson to leave but if Hughes hits the gym and increases his running speed and agility we wont need Bryson's running as much. Hughes and Hendrick will only continue to get better too.

well...previously you have confirmed that a list of players weren't amongst your 2-3 names. So I think it's reasonable to assume that Grant (or less.likely Vaughan) is one of the 2-3 names as you now no longer wish to confirm nor deny.

I did previously confirm a list did not have any of the players i knew in. However the reason why I am not denying it now is because literally i am not saying anything at all anymore about what i know. Before people started to get annoyed with my no basis rumours i would have said so but now i decided it is best to not say anything at all. So you can look at it however you like i have not denied or confirmed anything about that list.

that must mean yes if you want confirmation of the website that you can tell us!

Or you just want to know if its true...

Not yet. Again, I'll take that as a yes. 

Jesus you guys are looking into this way too much. Sherlock Sage Sheep the detective triple S. 

Archived